Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ciao for now

*meep.*
Yup. I just meeped. Really and truly meeped.

Essy-chan {aka Eskän}, I feel very small right now...

I just don't have anything to contribute to this blog right now. At this point in my life I'm concentrating on my writing, not my art.

Essy's been very active. Aaaand she's a lot better than I am. At art anyway.

So, dear Sketchers, it is time for Olive Tree to say farewell.

Essy-chan, you're a whizzybird with that Acorn thing... you can construct an excellent header, right? Cuz it can't really say "of two friends" anymore.
Oh silly Eskän... of COURSE we're still friends. Don't think that for an instant!

So...
Ciao for now!
{I may come back in a time once my novel is shipped away and off my chest. Essy-chan will let me back in... right?}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

*Sadness*

Rachel said...

heather can you upload my picture of me and travis? or is that not posible?
whatever if you cant dont wory about it but look i HAVE A BLOG!!

Eskän said...

Yay! Rachel has a blog! Aw, but Olive! I feel so lonely now.... And am not! You are a great artist! Even so, I don't think I'll delete the header. That, or I can save it and (re)upload it when you decide to contribute more.
*sadnesss* Okey, I suppose support on your novel would be good too.