Saturday, December 12, 2009

SasuNaru piccy!

     Hey, all. Sorry about not posting a lot lately on here... Heh-heh. Whoops. Yeah, I usually end up posting all my art on my main blog. So like I've said before, this is just a bit of an art gallery or venue that will be updated whenever it can be.
     Anyhoo, this was a final product I ended up with, so here you all are;

((click for a larger version))
Love you guys and keep up the good work of life!
My home blog's link: go here.
I HAVE GIVEN CREDIT TO THE AMAZING LOUEN AND I'M A SORRY IF I HAVE OFFENDED ANYBODY BY ANY MEANS.
I was too lazy to give credit here coz' I was in a bit of a rush when posting on here. But if you go here, It will show CREDIT; CLICK.
-Eskän

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naruto on the right... XD

Eskän said...

YES! YES! YYEEESSS!
Since when do you like Naruto Ëarwen? 0w0 Ima total Naru-freak! (LOL)

Unknown said...

Did you draw that by a picture or just randomly drew it? It looks nice, no hiding that but it looks fimiliar...!

Eskän said...

Yeah, Louen taught me how to draw this scene and I perfected it.... JK...
I haven't perfected anything. Because he was able to teach me that I did my own (which did not cut out to it's best ability) and then he drew one himself on the computer and asked his friend to digitally color it. So I used that version as a guide along with what I had learned.
I gave him and the other credit with the link. :)
Plus, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden are all copyrighted and belong to Masashi Kishimoto.
Yeppers, that pretty much sums it up :)!

Unknown said...

Oh, I remember now where I reconize it! From this guys website, itscalled Organized Choas. Not sure if you have heard of it. Its not from blogger. But if you go to Naruto Boards and to the place you can find Clans to join and his should be there, his name is Coolidger.