Thursday, November 12, 2009

I've Got Ärt in My Sketchbook

Guter Tag, all. I must say I do have some art in my sketchbook finally! I'll be taking some requests, as I've said. So if you want me to draw you in wolf form, please read the information by clicking here. By the by, I'd like to share some graphics I've recently made. These are all mine and so they have 'gostumpie' written on all of them because they are my signatures. So please do not steal the name for I am afraid that that would be like stealing my 'name'. Of coarse, I trust you all to not do such a thing, but Olive Tree and I take plagiarism very seriously.
Anywho, I hope I do recieve some comments on these, there hasn't been any for a while so I'd greatly appreciate some! Hier sind Sie! Here you are!

Lavi and Allen from D. Gray Man


Harribel, Bleach

Ichigo, Bleach


This is one of my colorings, which took me quite a while. Szayel, Bleach


Szayel, Bleach

-Eskän

4 comments:

Sally said...

can you do people anime either of you? i'd love to see myself in anime

Eskän said...

I'd be delighted to draw you in anime form sally! I will start working on it right away! ;D Jus' wait and see. Any specifics, you would like me to add? Like clothing, perhaps?

If not, I'll draw by my book! :D

Sally said...

can you make me playing a trumpet? if not that's ok. as for clothing jeans and a green feminine style tee would be nice. :)

Eskän said...

Okay, I'll try on the trumpet - but I can't garuntee it! I do have limited abilities at my age, ya' know! Haha! ;D Alrightee I'll see what I can do!