Monday, November 9, 2009

Earth Wolf Comission by Eskän

Hey guys, sorry for the lameness of this blog, I haven't been able to put up as many posts lately with my schoolwork and homework and such, so again - I apologize. I'll be taking requests for people who want me to draw them as a wolf now because I've been running out of ideas lately, which isn't much like me at all. If you want to send me a picture of what you look like, do so by sending it to my blogger-use mail at: gostumpie.bloggerfans@hotmail.com. If you feel uncomfortable about that then just write a brief discription of yourself. I'd like to see you include your eye color, hair color, and your favorite color. Anything else you'd like to add will be excepted.
Out of boredom I drew (which this is what most artists do). So here you are, this is an Earth Wof Comission, again a small size image (it's just easier). This one is a bit rough, but I'm trying, so please feel free to commment!


-Eskän

2 comments:

☪Dream said...

Sure. I have blue eyes, brown hair and me fave colour is blue.

☪Dream said...

I also love animals and am taller. I like horse-back riding... and reading and writing. I am also very loyal to friends. My spirit animal is also a black wolf!!!