Sunday, October 11, 2009

Computer Graphics by Eskän

Well, I'm not really going to share my graphics that I did not draw, if you want to see them, then go to my main blog (link: Eskän's Main Blog). But I'm still going to share the one I drew on acorn. Yes, with a track-pad, so please do not laugh for I was not using a mouse, but I would love to here an open comments you have on it!

*Note: Also, as a side note, there is german encrypted in it, it's speaking of a heart that shines only in the dark from which it came to save the world from itself it must shine brighter than before, as pure as diamond. Er, a bit like a prophecy... I guess.

*Note 2: Click on it and it will appear in a separate window, larger.

*Note 3: Err... Acorn is an App on my MacBook for those of you who thought I was actually drawing with an acorn on my laptop, that would be just wrong. Especially for the poor laptop (But I can't blame you because I'd probably try and do something idiotic like that...)...

Here you are, enjoy!:




-Eskän

2 comments:

Isabella Emiline said...

woah, that's really impressive. mine would be like... a blob with a tail.

Eskän said...

Uhhhh.... Thanks though! ;D