Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Olive Tree and The Beatles

Who here absolutely LOVES the Beatles? Show of hands? No?
Well, anywho, I've been working on a little book of my own world, of course, I only have one page done. And I'm not at all that fast. You know what, I think I'll kick back with some oils for a while and paint the female Cardinal attacking the male Blue Jay because he's a pig and eats all of our seed, why must you eat all of our seed? WHY? WHY are BLUE JAYS such PIGS when their BIRDS? Competely different specis here.
And here I am rambling on, what a loon I am... But I have the appearance of a homosapien. And such.
You know what, I just look out the window creepily ad wait for Olive Tree to come over, and leave the random posting aside.

Olive Tree: Never goat light!

BYE-BYE!

Diolia Lle Lirimaerea!
(Thank you Lovely one's)

2 comments:

Amay said...

I LOVE the beatles... but i like other artists just the same like JASON MRAZ IS AWESOME!

Poisenstar said...

hello