Monday, September 21, 2009

Wolves by Olive Tree

The lovely Eskän is teaching me to draw anime wolves. I've already created a system of Gods and Goddesses using them- one for each Element (air, fire, water, earth). So here is a really, REALLY quick sketch I did in the back of my student planner during woodshop class (known as tech. ed) of Caranthira, the Air Goddess (hence the bird's wings around her feet and ears) and Zorroran, the Fire God (hence the flame around his paws and ears.) I've refined Zorroran since I drew this; he now has bat's wings. (All the Wolfe Gods and Goddesses have wings of some sort.) And like I said, it was really quick, so Zorroran's paws are pretty messed up. I do like Caranthira's legs though.
(Note: It says copyright HorseFeathers because that's my username on a forum I belong to.)



The feet of Caranthira:



2 comments:

Emma said...

awesome!!!!

Eskän said...

EEEEEE! YAY! You finally put them up! ;D